Entire editorial contents © The Ephemerist. The Ephemerist is published almost daily. Text and artwork are © the respective creators and publishers. None of the material represented in this publication may be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the copyright holders. All images used herein are reproduced for historical and scholarly purposes only. Every effort has been made to provide factually accurate information.
The views on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of my employer.
The Ephemerist by Wim Lockefeer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Even though the Ephemerist works strictly one-way, we do store data that may relate to you, in two ways :
- you send us an email using our Feedback form. In that case, you send an email to the Ephemerist elves. If your email contains praise or is interesting, we may want to keep it in our records for future reference. This record will only contain all standard email header (RFC4021) fields, and your message. You will not be contacted as a result of your message, except as a reply to the mail you sent, and only if you request it. If you want your message (and your details) to be removed from our records, just let us know.
- you comment on one of our posts. In that case, the following information will be stored in our systems: your name (or what you entered), mail address and IP address, your message, the post that you replied on, and the date on which you replied. As of May 25, 2018 we also store your consent with our storing these data.
In neither of these cases your data will be used to contact you. Furthermore, you have the right
- to request the data that we have stored of you,
- to request any modification of said data and
- to have the data deleted.
Please use the Feedback form to send your request.